Thursday, October 2, 2008

What will I be when I grow up?

A singer/song writer?

An elite soccer player?

A world leading whistler?

A food critic?

Well, for now we will just have fun!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

So cute! We're thinking Ellie will be a stuntwoman, but I have no pictures since I am always running to try and keep her from killing herself and don't have time to pull out the camera.

Chandler said...

Laine,
We were worried about you. No pictures in so long. Remember we are just next door in Ohio. Call and I can get my dad to drive me over. I can be there in no time.

Keep up the music practice. Chandler told me people who play music use both sides of their brain.

Love,
Harp

Emily Lu said...

Oh my goodness girl, your hair has grown so much. It looks fabulous. You are getting so big and I enjoy seeing the updates. It looks like your mommy is taking really good care of you.

Emily