I'm glad it worked to put it on Google. The videos are great. The one appears as though Wendy took it since you have to cock your head 90 degrees to watch it!
Great pictures it seems Laine is doing well. We are concerned about using the anti-gravity device in the second video. I think the normal guide lines are two to three years old before using this device.
3 comments:
She looks so happy! We have the same dinosaur toy, but we eventually had to put it away since a certain toddler kept chucking the balls at us.
I'm glad it worked to put it on Google. The videos are great. The one appears as though Wendy took it since you have to cock your head 90 degrees to watch it!
Great pictures it seems Laine is doing well. We are concerned about using the anti-gravity device in the second video. I think the normal guide lines are two to three years old before using this device.
Mike C
Post a Comment